Surpass your limits
Designer and trainer
We invite you to a challenging career opportunity at Zero Density as we are shaping the future of the media Unreal Engine platform Reality Engine.
Award-winning Zero Density provides real-time photo-realistic 3D Virtual Studio and Augmented Reality platform, “Reality Virtual Studio “, with real-time node-based compositing system and its own proprietary keying technology. We have installations in more than fifty countries, working with the major broadcasters in each country & being a solution partner to multinational world leading brands. We will continue to expand our footprint globally with our offices in Izmir, New York, Las Vegas and more to come.
We believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success. By appreciating our diverse teams’ differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society.
If you want to achieve this greatness, challenge yourself and make the world your domain, we have a place for you!
Join our rapidly growing international team as a “Designer and trainer” to support, innovate and drive our business.
- Delivering Training plans and Programs to customers, partners, community and in-house (classroom training, webinar, on-the-job training, digital training, e-learning courses etc.)
- Developing and implementing the methods and resources of the training (Curriculum, Lessons, Feature Videos, Digital Assets etc.)
- Collaborate with clients to understand their content requirements and provide expert advice on integrating content for virtual and augmented reality, on-air-graphics, and virtual production shows.
- Attend Tradeshows and Events as a Product Expert and assist team in related activities.
- Develop visually compelling and realistic 3D designs, environments and assets using Unreal Engine and integrate them in Zero Density production tools
- Train and support customers by effectively utilizing Zero Density tools for their specific needs, providing guidance, troubleshooting assistance, and best practices.
- Assist in product documentation and Provide product feedback from functional and end user perspective to the products and engineering teams
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in 3D design, virtual production, and broadcast graphics to bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and practices related to 3D design and virtual production to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in 3D Design, Computer Graphics, or a related field (or equivalent professional experience).
- Proven experience as a 3D Designer Artist, preferably with a portfolio showcasing proficiency in Unreal Engine and broadcast graphics.
- Strong knowledge and experience in virtual production techniques, virtual studios, and real-time graphics for the Broadcast and Media industry.
- Experience as a user of Virtual Studio and/or real-time graphics software (Zero Density, Pixotope, Brainstorm, Vizrt, Avid/Orad or Ross preferred)
- Proficiency in industry-standard 3D software packages, such as Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4d or Blender.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively train and deliver presentations to customers.
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages, such as Blueprint or Python, is a plus.
- Experience with image processing, post-production, and photo/video editing
- Experience in a previous customer facing role is preferred.
- Preferably located in or willing to relocate to Turkey
- Flexible with travelling
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in additional languages is a plus
- Excellent artistic and design skills with a keen eye for detail, lighting, and composition.
- Self-motivated and a goal-driven individual.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with a passion for staying updated with the latest industry trends and advancements.
- Ability to convey complex information effectively.
- Able to talk with large audiences and lead the conversation.
As a global company with employees all around the world, we’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.