Surpass your limits
We’ve changed the game in Real-Time Virtual Studio, AR and XR Production and will continue to lead it.
Award-winning Zero Density provides real-time photo-realistic 3D Virtual Studio, Augmented Reality and Extended Reality platform, “Reality Engine “, with real-time node-based compositing system and its own proprietary keying technology.
It was the Reality Engine who was giving life to the Elder Dragon flying over the Bird’s Nest Stadium during League of Legend’s World Finals.
We have started a new era in virtual studio production with The Weather Channel’s state-of-the-art virtual set powered by Reality Engine .
We have installations in more than 45 countries, working with the major broadcasters in each country & being a solution partner to multinational world leader brands. We will continue to expand our footprint globally with our offices in Izmir and Atlanta. We are looking for passionate and exceptional individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional DevOps Engineer who put skills to work at a ground-breaking company that disrupts the industry. Research and Development is the founding principle of Zero Density. We are committed to developing cutting-edge products that respond to industry’s needs. Our R&D team is always improving our tools and tech to remold the practices of the market.
We believe that our team is the most valued resource of our success. We invite you to a challenging career opportunity at Zero Density as we are shaping the future of the media with our Unreal Engine native solution: “Reality Engine”.
Join our rapidly growing international team working remote/hybrid or in Izmir, Turkey to support, innovate and drive our business.
We accept sky as the limit.
If you want to achieve this greatness, challenge yourself and make the world your domain, we have a place for you!
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently,
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them,
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs,
- Responsible for performance of features,
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration,
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team,
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary,
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution,
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide,
- Experience developing engineering applications for cutting edge technologies,
- Familiarity with container orchestration services
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools
- Significant experience with windows and Linux operating system environments
- Performance minded development and optimization skills
- Result-oriented approach and thinking,
- Being innovative while thinking forward
- Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system with quick results
- Must be able to communicate & work well with a team of similarly passionate & skilled individuals,