East Coast & Canada will sell our services and products in virtual production, augmented reality, and extended reality technology in broadcasting industry by utilizing their strong understanding of realtime 3D graphics, computer graphics, programming languages, and hardware components, such as processors, graphics cards, and motion tracking devices, which were acquired through their bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the sales team to identify and understand business client needs and technical requirements for virtual studio and AR solutions.
- Maintain sales forecasting reports.
- Create, and execute Go-To Market (GTM) plan by researching and identifying potential business clients for products or services.
- Conduct demos roadshow strategy outside of key client visits, and inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Create sales or service contracts for Zero Density products.
- Recommend the appropriate Zero Density products to clients and customers, including Reality Engine, TraXis, Reality Hubs, and other products.
- Develop technical proposals and presentations to effectively communicate the benefits of Zero Density’s products to potential clients.
- Provide technical support to clients during the sales process, including product demonstrations and technical consultations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and test new virtual studio and AR solutions.
- Participate in industry events and trade shows to promote Zero Density’s products and services.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the virtual studio and AR technology industry trends, competitor products, and emerging technologies.
The qualified applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related field, and possess a minimum of 3 years in Media and Entertaining industry at any Business Development or professional Sales positions, including 2 years of experience in B2B sales of virtual production/ augmented reality/extended reality technology, and in utilizing camera tracking products, game engine technology (Unreal Engine, Unity), real time 3D graphics, video production and streaming products and workflows. This position is permanent, 40 hour per week, and located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Telecommute is permitted with 75% travel to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Qualified candidates can email their resumes to: email@example.com or mail to: Zero Density Inc. 7251West Lake Mead Blvd. Ste 300 Las Vegas, NV 89128. EOE.