Surpass your limits
Senior QA Engineer
We’ve changed the game in Real-Time Virtual Studio, AR and XR Production and will continue to lead it.
Award-winning Zero Density provides real-time photo-realistic 3D Virtual Studio, Augmented Reality and Extended Reality platform, “Reality Engine “, with real-time node-based compositing system and its own proprietary keying technology.
It was the Reality Engine who was giving life to the Elder Dragon flying over the Bird’s Nest Stadium during League of Legend’s World Finals.
We have started a new era in virtual studio production with The Weather Channel’s state-of-the-art virtual set powered by Reality Engine .
We have installations in more than 45 countries, working with the major broadcasters in each country & being a solution partner to multinational world leader brands. We will continue to expand our footprint globally with our offices in Izmir and Atlanta. We are looking for passionate and exceptional individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional Senior QA Engineer who put skills to work at a ground-breaking company that disrupts the industry. Research and Development is the founding principle of Zero Density. We are committed to developing cutting-edge products that respond to industry’s needs. Our R&D team is always improving our tools and tech to remold the practices of the market.
We believe that our team is the most valued resource of our success. We invite you to a challenging career opportunity at Zero Density as we are shaping the future of the media with our Unreal Engine native solution: “Reality Engine”.
Join our rapidly growing international team working remote/hybrid or in Izmir, Turkey to support, innovate and drive our business.
We accept sky as the limit.
If you want to achieve this greatness, challenge yourself and make the world your domain, we have a place for you!
- Help design and implement a revised testing process and accompanying procedures,
- Introduce testing metrics that you will later help track and report on them,
- Collaborate across all activities with management as we grow the team – this including recruitment of other test engineers,
- Become a mentor to colleagues and help the spread the quality first approach across the whole organization,
- Partner with the TSS team and serve as a first contact in identifying and categorizing incoming issues (run triage, etc.),
- Adapt the procedures already in place to the needs of a rapidly growing organization as we keep introducing new features and products into the portfolio,
- Be a part of the review team for documentation of our products.
Must have skills
- Understanding of various testing concepts and the ability to use them in practice (we need you to have practical experience in running tests yourself),
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases and in general documenting tasks and progress,
- Ability to conduct manual and automated testing (ideally with a mindset to automate as much as possible),
- Ability to put themselves in ZD’s customers shoes to better understand the actual issue at hand,
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail (you are able to notice that typo that everyone has missed),
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Broadcast experience (ideally you will know what things like genlock, SDI, green screen, cyclorama mean),
- Virtual Studio/Graphics experience (engine doesn’t matter as much as understanding what a virtual studio needs and how it works),
- Software development/scripting skills (to help you to better understand what our software engineers wrote and also to help automate what you do yourself),
- 3D design skills (that always helps when you try to find new ways of finding bugs),
- Jira/Zephyr experience (or any other ticketing system, but Jira will be our platform of choice),
- Understanding of Version Control Systems (preferably Git),
- Agile workflow experience.