We’ve changed the game in Real-Time Virtual Studio, AR and XR Production and will continue to lead it.
Award-winning Zero Density provides real-time photo-realistic 3D Virtual Studio, Augmented Reality and Extended Reality platform, “Reality Engine® “, with real-time node-based compositing system and its own proprietary keying technology.
It was the Reality Engine® who was giving life to the Elder Dragon flying over the Bird’s Nest Stadium during League of Legend’s World Finals.
We have started a new era in virtual studio production with The Weather Channel’s state-of-the-art virtual set powered by Reality Engine®.
We have installations in more than 45 countries, working with the major broadcasters in each country & being a solution partner to multinational world leader brands. We will continue to expand our footprint globally with our offices in Izmir and Atlanta. We are looking for passionate and exceptional individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional Senior Web Application Architect who put skills to work at a ground-breaking company that disrupts the industry. Research and Development is the founding principle of Zero Density. We are committed to developing cutting-edge products that respond to industry’s needs. Our R&D team is always improving our tools and tech to remold the practices of the market.
We believe that our team is the most valued resource of our success. We invite you to a challenging career opportunity at Zero Density as we are shaping the future of the media with our Unreal Engine native solution: “Reality Engine”.
Join our rapidly growing international team working remote/hybrid or in Izmir, Turkey to support, innovate and drive our business.
We accept sky as the limit.
If you want to achieve this greatness, challenge yourself and make the world your domain, we have a place for you!
- Develop and maintain the architecture of the web application, RealityHub
- Implement architectural designs with latest technologies
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in the codebase while refactoring for a better architecture
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Create a balance between performance and user experience of the application
- Proven experience on complex web application projects
- Excellent knowledge of ES6, CSS3 and HTML5 with a focus on web application development
- Strong experience with developing web applications using Node.js
- Fluency with creating highly interactive applications using HTML5 DOM, HTML Canvas and SVG
- Experience with component-based development using UI Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue and Svelte (Svelte is the framework that we are using)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Knowledge of version control systems. (We are using git)
- Performance minded development and optimization skills
- Result-oriented approach and thinking.
- Being innovative while thinking forward.
- Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system with quick results.
- Effectively communicate & work well with a team of similarly passionate & skilled individuals.
- Experience with streaming video/audio (WebRTC) on a web application is a plus.
- Knowledge of developing code using Typescript is a plus.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.