We’ve changed the game in Virtual Studio Production and will continue to lead it.
Award-winning Zero Density provides real-time photo-realistic 3D Virtual Studio and Augmented Reality platform, “Reality Engine®“, with real-time node-based compositing system and its own proprietary keying technology.
It was the Reality Engine who was giving life to the Elder Dragon flying over the Bird’s Nest Stadium during League of Legend’s World Finals.
And it was Reality Engine creating a living set for World Cup broadcast on TF1 with ground-breaking technical and visual achievements. Reality Engine closed the gap between fiction and reality by enabling the “teleportation” of star player Eden Hazard from Russia to a studio in Belgium for a landmark interview.
We are starting a new era in virtual studio production with Fox Sports’ state-of-the-art virtual set prepared for 2019 NASCAR season, powered by Reality Engine .
Our installations encompass Canada, France, the UK, China, the Netherlands, Australia, Portugal, Russia and many other countries. We will continue to expand our footprint globally with our offices in Izmir, Brussels and Las Vegas. We are looking for passionate and exceptional individuals to join our team.
Research and Development is the founding principle of Zero Density. We are committed to developing cutting-edge products that respond to the industry needs. Our R&D team is always improving on our tools and tech to remold the practices of the market. Put your skills to work at a ground-breaking company that disrupts the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
Zero Density is looking for a talented Technical Writer to produce high quality documentation for our Virtual Production software: “Reality”. You will work collaboratively with the developers and quality engineers to grow and maintain our online documentation portal: docs.zerodensity.tv
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
Requirements & Qualifications
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Coordinating and collaborating with developers to collect information, ensuring timely doc reviews, and meeting project deadlines
- Regular updating of document with latest information and changes
- Understanding the product (software functionality and hardware compatibility) and document technical terms in easy to understand manner
- Closely work with technical staff (product team, testing and support team)
- Primary qualities required:
- Fluent English writing ability is crucial.
- Good knowledge about Unreal Engine. This is a very much necessary point because most of the documentation will be done on this engine.