Surpass your limits
Territory Sales Manager
We invite you to a challenging career opportunity at Zero Density as we are shaping the future of the media Unreal Engine platform Reality Engine®.
Award-winning Zero Density – Traxis Camera Tracker has won the Product of the Year award 2023 at NAB Show! – provides real-time photo-realistic 3D Virtual Studio and Augmented Reality platform, “Reality Virtual Studio “, with a real-time node-based compositing system and its proprietary keying technology. We have installations in more than 50 countries, working with the major broadcasters in each country & being a solution partner to multinational world-leading brands.
We will continue expanding our footprint globally with offices in Izmir, New York, Las Vegas, Dubai, Poland, and more.
Our team is the most valued resource for our success. We inspire creativity and drive innovation by appreciating our diverse teams’ differences. This way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society.
If you want to achieve this greatness, challenge yourself and make the world your domain, we have a place for you!
Join our rapidly growing ‘Sales Team’ as a Territory Sales Manager to support, innovate and drive our business.
We accept the sky as the limit.
- Develop and own the business development strategy and sales process in the territory
- Work with the technical support team to provide technical support to clients throughout the sales process, including product demonstrations and technical consultations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and understand business client needs and technical requirements for virtual studio and XR/AR solutions.
- Have an in-depth and updated knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends internationally
- Establish and maintain business relationships with regulators, governments and companies in the broadcast industry in the Territory
- Conduct all pre-sales activities ie; submit responses to RFP, deliver, presentations, demos, POCs etc.
- Create, and execute Go-To Market (GTM) plan by researching and identifying potential business clients for products or services.
- Manage partner relationships, collaborate with channel partners, optimize channel operations, provide all necessary information to channel partners to enable them.
- Conduct demos roadshow strategy outside of key client visits, and inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel (if required)
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan to expand company’s customer base, presence and quota for the territory.
- Participate in industry events and trade shows to promote Zero Density’s products and services.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the virtual studio and AR technology industry trends, competitor products, and emerging Technologies.
- At least 5 years sales & business development experience in technology or broadcast or media industry
- Experience in B2B sales of virtual production/ augmented reality/extended reality technology,
- Technical skills required to understand & propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills
- Organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities & goal setting
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Good in Conflict resolution
- No travel restrictions. Mobility to travel within the US and Canada is a must.
As a global company with employees all around the world, we’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.