Zero Density showcases how to boost your storytelling in a news studio with Reality , the ultimate virtual studio and augmented reality platform.
With the help of the advanced features of Reality and Reality Keyer, you can convert any studio into a next-generation news environment with the latest AR and VR technology.
Stop by Zero Density booth, 7.K31 and discover the potentials of Reality , the most photo-realistic virtual studio solution, powered by Unreal Engine 4 .
Reality’s key features:
- Unreal Engine 4.17 support
- Full HDR Rendering Pipeline,
- Real-time node-based compositing platform
- Rendering multiple 3D passes (such as shadow, ambient occlusion, reflections, bloom and lens flares) and compositing these passes over the incoming video image,
- Multi-format video I/O
- Lens undistortion / distortion ,
- Control API for developing custom control and data integration tools,
- Real-time screen space reflections and refractions ,
- GPUdirect video I/O support for Nvidia Quadro boards,
- Compositing keyed input into 3D Scene,
- Reality Keyer® 3D Mask options in addition to the Garbage Mask. ( Force Fill Mask & Spill Bypass Mask)
- Ring buffered & genlocked Video I/O,
- User-defined material and blueprint nodes
Zero Density booth is in Hall 7, 7.K31. If you would like to check the location, please use the link below.
Zero Density Booth – 7.K31
If you need a free pass to get into IBC2017, feel free to use our code:
See you in Amsterdam.
Zero Density Team