Reality Virtual Studio 2.8 Release “Haytham” will be previewed at NAB!
Industry milestones coming your way.
Zero Density is determined to develop creative products for the industries such as broadcasting, augmented reality, live events and e-sports. One release at a time, ZD brings the future to present.
Following the release of Reality 2.7 in mid March, at NAB Zero Density will showcase a preview of 2.8 “Haytham” release with real-time ray tracing in collaboration with Nvidia and Epic Games. Make sure you visit our booth to witness this historical milestone.
Join us at NAB in Las Vegas, booth SL3824 to witness:
World’s first real-time ray traced virtual studio with Reality Engine 2.8 “Haytham”
Proprietary image-based Reality Keyer as world’s first raw keyer
Exclusive Talk Sessions Speakers
Technical Product Manager, Epic Games
Global Media & Entertainment
Industry Manager, Nvidia
Senior VP Graphic Technology, FOX Sports
VP and General Manager, Grass Valley
Sales Manager, DreamWall
Lead Unreal Artist, NEP the Netherlands
Sales Manager, Kino Flo
SAM CORONEL, SEAN HISE
Sales Associate, Kino Flo
Chief Technology Officer, Erizos
- Lighting Faces and Places: Kino Flo production lighting on visual effects sets for 30+ Years
- Real-time Ray Tracing in Unreal Engine 4.22
- Reality Engine in Data Visualization: Thai Elections Case Study
- The importance of the camera image quality in the virtual studio productions
- Virtual Studio Storytelling
- FOX NASCAR Virtual Set
- How to utilize Reality Engine in broadcast workflow
Zero Density demonstrations took place every half an hour during NAB Show in booth SL3824.