VirtualSpace – World’s First Single-User Virtual Studio Equipped With the Reality Suite
Zero Density’s Finnish system integration partner Pipeline Media has cooperated with Vetrospace to offer an innovative, all-in-one production space utilizing the latest virtual studio capabilities of the Reality suite.
Pipeline Media and Vetrospace created cost-effective yet professional freestanding media production spaces that can be used independently and installed quickly without the construction of heavy traditional technology and the need for multi-person control and operation. Every type of production needs high-quality content and they offer solutions that meet this need in a budget-friendly, safe and healthy environment.
The duo launched two studio solutions: VirtualSpace and StreamSpace. VirtualSpace is a solo-driven virtual studio for corporate communication and broadcast purposes powered by Reality Engine, the Unreal Engine-native real-time virtual studio and AR platform enabling real-time visual effects pipelines featuring video I/O, keying, compositing and rendering in one single machine with the highest photorealism possible. It is the world’s first single-user virtual studio and offers a range of high-quality content creation possibilities such as product launches and internal & external communication. StreamSpace is a self-controlled studio for streaming or video conferencing with moving content in the background.
- They offer productive, private and safe spaces equipped with premium broadcast technologies.
- They provide HD video, top sound quality, studio lighting, recording, and live streaming capabilities.
- The operation interface is intuitive and very easy-to-use.
- The control of the monitors are also on the touchscreen and the performer can use the front display as a teleprompter to support performance, if needed.
- The technical solutions consider today’s requirements in terms of cyber security and are entirely suitable for small companies and the needs of corporations and the public sector.
- The user can choose to bring their laptop and content, then connect to the system securely on video and audio levels.
To learn more about this product visit Vetrospace blog here.
If you will be at this year’s NAB Show, visit Vetrospace and Pipeline Media in booth #C5319 to get an up-close experience with these two cutting-edge virtual studio solutions.
About Zero Density
Zero Density is a world leader in virtual studio, augmented reality and real-time graphics technologies for the broadcast, live events and esports industries. From the Olympics to Louis Vuitton virtual fashion shows, Zero Density’s Unreal Engine-native platform, Reality Engine — which includes a real-time broadcast compositing system and its proprietary keying technology, Reality Keyer — has been used by some of the biggest companies in the world. Clients include: The Weather Channel, RTL, Fox Sports and Warner Media.