Zero Density at IBC Show 2023
Live high end virtual production demos; Exclusive Guest Speakers from NVIDIA, Epic Games and more
Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS – August 21, 2023
Zero Density, a world leader in real-time graphics technology, is giving showgoers a sneak peek into the future of virtual graphics during this year’s IBC. Visitors to Zero Density’s booth will be the first to preview major updates to Zero Density’s Traxis tracking platform, as well as get hands-on with the new Reality5 virtual production platform.
Zero Density will host dynamic demos on the VS and XR stages, replicating a genuine multicam TV production. This immersive experience has been created in close collaboration with partners KST Moschkau, Viaplay Group, Leyard, Optitrack, and Avid.
Featuring a three-camera virtual studio and a two-camera LED XR stage, the demos promise a breathtaking blend of the physical and virtual world. Audiences will see the highest quality virtual production graphics and inspiration for swift and efficient workflows.
Visitors to the Zero Density booth can expect a broad set of activities. Every 30 minutes, Zero Density’s experts will launch a show. Additionally, there will be sessions from guest speakers, including NVIDIA, Epic Games and Zero Density clients Al Masshad, Viaplay Group and more.
Zero Density Booth Highlights:
- The Power of Automation & Robotics: Delve into the world of advanced integration and robotics with our strategic partner, KST Moschkau. (Every day)
- Multicam VS and XR Productions: Witness a fusion of Leyard’s display technology, Viaplay Group’s state-of-the-art virtual studio and Zero Density’s unrivaled quality. This trio promises unparalleled storytelling magic. (Every day)
- Camera Tracking Reinvented: Introducing Traxis Camera Tracking by Zero Density. Experience unmatched accuracy and stability in virtual production, perfectly complemented by the Optitrack motion capture platform.
- One Hub to Control It All: This year, Zero Density spotlights the integration of Avid’s iNews with RealityHub, offering seamless control over virtual production, on-air graphics, and LED wall content.
- Happy Hour: Cheers to innovation! KST, Leyard and Zero Density welcome you for some drinks and delightful conversations at the booth on September 15th, 16th, and 17th at 5 pm.
- Virtual Souvenirs: visitors can record their virtual adventures on the booth and have the video souvenir sent directly to their email. (Every day)
Visit the Zero Density booth at stand 7.B01 in Hall 7. For a more personalized experience, attendees can book a meeting here: