Zero Density Releases AI-powered Talent Tracking Product
Unlock a new level of freedom inside the virtual world without beacons and wearables.
Izmir, TR: 16.11.2021 – Today, Zero Density releases TRAXIS talentS, an industry-first AI-powered markerless stereoscopic talent tracking system that can identify the people inside the 3D virtual environment without any wearables. talentS is the first product of Zero Density’s new brand TRAXIS, with which Zero Density addresses the challenges of tracking and emphasizes its approach to open new doors and possibilities in virtual production. Deploying talentS makes beacons or wearables -talents had to wear to track their movement- obsolete, thus giving more flexibility and ease in moving in virtual studios.
With cutting-edge AI algorithms and the power of Nvidia’s GPU Tensor Cores, talentS extracts the talent’s 3D location from the image with utmost precision. It sends the tracking data to Reality Engine to create accurate reflections, refractions, and the virtual shadows of the talent inside the 3D space. Broadcasters and studio operators can enjoy hyperrealism in their virtual studio and augmented reality productions, with the perfect virtual and physical merge.
Designed by live production experts, talentS works 24/7 continuously without any interruption. It sends data through industry-standard FreeD protocol and integrates with the Reality ecosystem and any other FreeD speaking platform, out of the box.
Moreover, TRAXIS talentS can be utilized in other applications besides virtual studio, such as augmented reality in sports and live events. For example, with talentS AR graphics for statistics can be enhanced above a boxer during a live boxing game. It can also enable robotic lights to track a specific dancer during live performance automatically.
Zero Density’s disruptive approach to talent tracking unlocks a new level of freedom inside the virtual space and more. It frees the individuals from external wearables, items, and beacons. Zero Density places the talentS system at the heart of the innovation and the future of live interactive production by harnessing the power of machine learning and taking advantage of the advancements in GPU technology.
- Easy setup and calibration – talentS comes as a pre-calibrated and preinstalled system. Going live with talentS will take only minutes following the unboxing.
- Mission-critical hardware – Live broadcast demands reliable systems. talentS works continuously with utmost precision until its settings are updated. It can also send the data at every frame rate required by the broadcasters or production crew from 24 to 59.94.
- Optional optics – talentS comes with special optic filters that help remove physical reflections that cause false detections.
- Hang it anywhere – talentS is a lightweight system that can be installed on a truss or mounted on a tripod. It comes with the necessary mounting kit and safety cables to assist in safe installation.
- Stereoscopic camera
- AI processing unit with Nvidia T600
- Optional optics
- Truss mounting arm
- Truss safety cables
- Stereoscopic camera data cable
- AI processing unit power supply & cable
Pricing and availability
TRAXIS talentS is available for pre-orders starting from today. For more information, join the exclusive live demo with an open Q&A session on 18 November, 1 pm GMT at https://www.zerodensity.tv/community/demos/new-product-launch/.